Experience Japan's Countryside at Tsubaki Tei 椿邸, a Century Old Traditional Japanese House
About Tsubaki Tei Guest House
Tsubaki Tei is a traditional Japanese farm house, over a century old, situated beside the local shrine, that we have recently renovated as a guest house for those who want to enjoy a longer, relaxed stay in the countryside.
"Tsubaki" is the Japanese name of the flower, Japanese camellia, which is traditionally used for decoration in Japanese tea ceremonies.
Meguri-an(Handnade Soba) www.megurisoba.com/en/
Unoki(Handnade Soba) www.facebook.com/soba.unoki/
Recommendated Experience（Advance reservations are required）
Suisha-mura(Japanese Traditional Experience) suishamura.com
During your stay, you can also access many memorable activities our Fujieda community has to offer:（Advance reservations are required）
- Go on a tour of the tea fields
- Harvest seasonal fruits and vegetables
- Make your own ceramics (bowls, plates, cups and more) at Fujieda Pottery Center (they also sell kakigori!)
- Learn traditional Japanese cooking
- If you fancy independent exploration, enjoy explorations around the area via bicycle – we provide 2 bicycles for you
- We are able to drive you to the grocery stores if you require
Our hope is to instill visitors with a love for our wonderful Fujieda community,
and a desire to come back again and again!
33,000JPY for 1person
¥30,000(up to 2people)
Check In Process:
We will pick you up from Fujieda train station after 5pm to drive you to the house.
We are also happy to drive you to the grocery stores if you require.